Wednesday, February 24, 2010

FOR THE LOVE OF MY MOST DEAR FRIEND DR. GAUTAM RAMAKRISHNA, AND HIS BELOVED FATHER, DR. BIRANA RAMAKRISHNA

when i was overwhelingly broken, when my proposal was unamiously rejected--your most magnamimous heart knew my most profound sorrow, and you took me to me an all all paid 1 week vacation to the heaven on earth place of S. Beach on your cardio-vascular confeRENce. when I like a slob lost my wallet in my room, you cleaned the mess of my garments, and found it. you have fixed my mind many times.
your father most warmly treated me like like his son, and praised me immensely. He taught at Albert Einstien Hospital for thirty years, and now teaches at SUNY Stony Brook. He is is an cardiovasular-pulmononary master-mind on 9/11 dust epidimeology for fireman and police man, and victims.
I love him live like my very own father for his regal magnaimilty to me.
May your son Vivek, I am his Uncle be foerever blessed, as I am his Hindu-Buddhist Catholic godfather.

G, you were out of your mind to not take up take tenure at Mayo Clinic, Cardio Vascular Department, which you hardly mentioned ever at all to me. it was either the most great sign of interior humility, or you said that you could never take the freezing ice-cold weather.

Hail, to the Ramakrishna family and Chandu, your wife, PADMINI!

No comments:

Koryeo(Executive) Senior Editor, Robert Turly--Asian Art & Humanities

R.S.Y Kim, Ph.D., Order & Society of SS. Thomas and Bartholomew, who studied Law,_LIT, Math @ NYU; John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY Graduate Center Research Foundation Fellow (Dept.Management, Law, Criminal Justice; CO-Editor-BEN LIU, BROWN U< West/East PSYCH: Senior Math/Stats Editor, Editor. S. VAN BEVERHAUT; Assoc. Communications Ed. Michael Reyes, Hamilton College: Hon. Supreme THEORETICAL MATHEMATICS ED. ALGIRDAS.T. University at LITHUANIA-POLAND;Film Editor-"Voltaire," SUNY-BINGHAMTON U. SR Assoc. Math.Ed. Arsen Yakubov, U of Israel-Princeton U----Advisory Board--Gautam Ramakrishna, MD,(EMERITUS) Executive Secretary, Nada Pues Nada (Mayo Clinic Research Group)- C. Lieberman, PhD, NYPD, Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism, Investigation and Policing Philosophy, John Jay College-University of New Haven(EMERITUS) *AFFIL=DULLES/BENTON/KLEINIG/SCHWARTZ/LEVINE/KIM/WANG PAN AMERICAN-ASIAN INSTITUTE FOR PEACE, WAR, ECONOMICS & JUSTICE-Legal and Political Advisor: Barry Latzer, JD, PhD (EMERITUS); ; ;Nicholas Birns PhD GPBNEW SCH0OL U=Executive V. President, B.Liu. Senior Ed. Glen Slaby--