Friday, February 19, 2010

A Confession in Tribute to my Patrons of Criminal Justice, Philosophy, ad the Humanities

Eyes burn not without desire, nor the glory of false ambition to praise my Patrons who have financially provided for me for 18 years at NYU and John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY Graduate Center; and nurtured, and trained me in the Humanities, Criminal Justice Sciences and Philosophy. I owe them the "Elohist" praises of the gods. Do I believe the Face of Wisdom, Knowledge, Compassion and Truth would teach me through their patronage and guardianship. Mine eyes are filled with tears, and love of their pedagogical and administrative sainthood in tending to my psychological, bodily and spiritual afflictions in prudential counsel, and charity for a young, poor undergraduate, and graduate student. My folks were affluent, but they wanted me to go my way, and support myself as a doctoral student. My Professors offered me their trust and faith, hope and love, whether conservative or liberal, and DID NOT DISCRIMINATE, which is a A GREAT VIRTUE, as they pass on to me to their Great Legacy of classical Western humanism for learning, and research. My words are useless, lest I pass down their traditions.

For when I was "hungry, you fed me."
"naked, clothed me"
"sick, healed me.
"in prison, visited me."
"beaten and bruised, came to my rescue."
"in need of counsel, came to advise."
"when insolvent, paid for cost of living."
"when broke to entertain guests friends, and guests, most generously
gave me the cash for stipend."
"when I was thirsty, gave me water."

This will leave with me. For when I sought out justice, and found none. They like GOOD Judges, taught me the law and jursiprudence and policy and values, second to my oath and solemnity to religious faith.

They fulflled every duty of care, and to strict, arduous, yet liberal discipline of true order and academmic and pragmatic justice.


So I tell my tribute to thee:

DR. F. WARREN NED BENTON
DR. BARRY LATZER
DEAN JAMES P. LEVINE
DR. JOHN I. KLEINIG
DR. DR. ADINA SCHWARTZ
DR. DR. MARY GIBSON
CHRISTINA CZECHOWICZ
DR. ROGER DEAKINS
DR. JOHN MAYNARD
DR. NICHOLAS BIRNS
DR. BIRANA RAMAKRISHNA
DR. HENRY FEINGOLD
DR. ADOLF SOTO
DR. GAUTAM RAMAKRISHNA
DR. CARL WIEDEMANN (R.I.P)
FR. KAZMIERZ KOWALSKI
DR. DOROTHY BRACEY
DR. ROBERT KELLY
LUCY AND TOM TUCKER
DR. PATRICIA MILLER
DR. ROERT BONN
DR. ANDREW KARMEN
DR. MICHAEL JACOBSON
DR. ROBERT R. SULLIVAN
MY FATHER'S SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY ALUMNI
MY MOTHER' EWHA UNIVERSITY ALUMNI

FOR THEY RIVAL THE AFFECTIONS OF MY PARENTS, WHOM I MUST ALWAYS HONOR AND RESPECT FOR THE REST OF MY LIfE.

AMEN.

No comments:

Koryeo(Executive) Senior Editor, Robert Turly--Asian Art & Humanities

R.S.Y Kim, Ph.D., Order & Society of SS. Thomas and Bartholomew, who studied Law,_LIT, Math @ NYU; John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY Graduate Center Research Foundation Fellow (Dept.Management, Law, Criminal Justice; CO-Editor-BEN LIU, BROWN U< West/East PSYCH: Senior Math/Stats Editor, Editor. S. VAN BEVERHAUT; Assoc. Communications Ed. Michael Reyes, Hamilton College: Hon. Supreme THEORETICAL MATHEMATICS ED. ALGIRDAS.T. University at LITHUANIA-POLAND;Film Editor-"Voltaire," SUNY-BINGHAMTON U. SR Assoc. Math.Ed. Arsen Yakubov, U of Israel-Princeton U----Advisory Board--Gautam Ramakrishna, MD,(EMERITUS) Executive Secretary, Nada Pues Nada (Mayo Clinic Research Group)- C. Lieberman, PhD, NYPD, Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism, Investigation and Policing Philosophy, John Jay College-University of New Haven(EMERITUS) *AFFIL=DULLES/BENTON/KLEINIG/SCHWARTZ/LEVINE/KIM/WANG PAN AMERICAN-ASIAN INSTITUTE FOR PEACE, WAR, ECONOMICS & JUSTICE-Legal and Political Advisor: Barry Latzer, JD, PhD (EMERITUS); ; ;Nicholas Birns PhD GPBNEW SCH0OL U=Executive V. President, B.Liu. Senior Ed. Glen Slaby--