Saturday, May 7, 2011

In Tribute to my Mother, and Godmother, and Father, and Spiritual Director all IN MATER"S DAY

SURVEILLANCE, CRIME & PHILOSOPHY & CULTURE

the flesh of flesh, and bone of bones of my Mother's womb gave me Life,
and my Spiritual Mother gave me birth and counsel to the Church of Rome,
and am I am too seek Late Holy Orders, and perhaps a monk in my Late Life.
This in due course my Most Beloved Dad's gives me free reign to make a act of free will
in service God, Christ and Church, as I die with Christ in baptism, only to be resurrected in the next life.
My Spiritual Director, and Spiritual Father is like my Dad gives me the same spirit of advice.
All have not restrained or restricted my freedom.
So I give and offer myself to Thee in Mater's Day in Honor of BVM, THEOTOKOS.
This is the FINAL ENTRY OF THE BLOG.


RSY Kim, Editor in Chief and Publisher

No comments:

Koryeo(Executive) Senior Editor, Robert Turly--Asian Art & Humanities

R.S.Y Kim, Ph.D., Order & Society of SS. Thomas and Bartholomew, who studied Law,_LIT, Math @ NYU; John Jay College of Criminal Justice/CUNY Graduate Center Research Foundation Fellow (Dept.Management, Law, Criminal Justice; CO-Editor-BEN LIU, BROWN U< West/East PSYCH: Senior Math/Stats Editor, Editor. S. VAN BEVERHAUT; Assoc. Communications Ed. Michael Reyes, Hamilton College: Hon. Supreme THEORETICAL MATHEMATICS ED. ALGIRDAS.T. University at LITHUANIA-POLAND;Film Editor-"Voltaire," SUNY-BINGHAMTON U. SR Assoc. Math.Ed. Arsen Yakubov, U of Israel-Princeton U----Advisory Board--Gautam Ramakrishna, MD,(EMERITUS) Executive Secretary, Nada Pues Nada (Mayo Clinic Research Group)- C. Lieberman, PhD, NYPD, Terrorism and Counter-Terrorism, Investigation and Policing Philosophy, John Jay College-University of New Haven(EMERITUS) *AFFIL=DULLES/BENTON/KLEINIG/SCHWARTZ/LEVINE/KIM/WANG PAN AMERICAN-ASIAN INSTITUTE FOR PEACE, WAR, ECONOMICS & JUSTICE-Legal and Political Advisor: Barry Latzer, JD, PhD (EMERITUS); ; ;Nicholas Birns PhD GPBNEW SCH0OL U=Executive V. President, B.Liu. Senior Ed. Glen Slaby--